Do you want to help scale up solutions to the world’s most pressing social needs? Are you interested in working in an innovative, flexible and dynamic team? We’re seeking a Senior Consultant to join our US office based in San Francisco, CA.
Spring Impact is an organization with a bold social vision: a world where social problems are addressed at scale. We work with socially-focused organizations around the world that are doing truly transformative work (see a list here), developing the strategic plans, systems and processes they need to become scalable and reach many more people.
Spring Impact is a registered non-profit, but one that operates with rigorous methodological and entrepreneurial drive. We are innovative, imaginative and highly skilled in doing a lot with a little. The team you will be joining are an exceptional group, working alongside colleagues based in our London office.
As a Senior Consultant, you are a trusted and seasoned advisor to our clients. You will lead client relationships and produce high quality analyses and deliverables to ensure their effective engagement. You will manage a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients across sectors from health to homelessness, education to poverty alleviation – typically working on several projects at once. We work collaboratively with our clients and really take the time to get to know them, which often leads to the opportunity to travel to where their operations are located. As part of the client-facing team, you will apply your critical thinking and problem solving skills to help our clients determine how they can best scale their impact.
- Drive analysis and client recommendations at both strategic and operational levels, based on project objectives
- Conduct desk-based background research
- Facilitate workshops with senior clients to make strategic decisions
- Lead day-to-day contact with clients
- Conduct interviews and focus groups with client and stakeholders, including their clients/beneficiaries
- Are responsible for project delivery to schedule, budget, and quality
- Are responsible for project outputs such as presentations, reports, financial models, and other deliverables
- Provide guidance and direction to junior team members (e.g., Consultants) to complete project outputs
- Provide accurate status reports and managing up to Director and Managing Consultants, highlighting project risks and identifying potential solutions
- Develop financial models
- Coordinate project logistics with team members
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND PREFERENCES
It is desirable for you to have:
DEADLINE AND INTERVIEW DATES
To apply, email below with “Senior Consultant – US” in the subject line and include your resume, cover letter, confirmation you have permission to work in the US, and potential start date.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org