- To lead and manage a project of 38 million USD to ensure secondary, higher secondary, technical and vocational education for around 50,000 girls in Afghanistan;
- Plan, execute, and facilitate the project interventions strictly according to the approved plan, budget and timeframe;
- Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the GEC-T project effectively and efficiently;
- Ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle;
- Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly;
- Ensure teamwork for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team spirit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff;
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department for building peaceful working environment;
- Ensure that different kinds of reports are submitted to donors on time and according to their requirement.
- Masters degree from any reputed University in relevant subject.
- At least 5 years of experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to work, facilitate and lead a multi-cultural team;
- Expertise on community based education, formal education, vocational education as well as education in emergency;
- Appropriate managerial skills and knowledge;
- Fluent in English and advanced communication and reporting skills;
- Conflict resolution skill;
- Team building and leadership skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org