The European Office in Brussels represents the interests of VDMA member companies vis-à-vis the European Union. With a dedicated, international team, we are the voice of the mechanical engineering industry in Europe.
You are up for the challenge...
- Developing, drafting and coordinating VDMA positions on climate policy;
- Analyzing and evaluating EU policy initiatives, legislative proposals and relevant opinions;
- Representing VDMA positions vis-à-vis EU institutions;
- Participating in internal and external meetings;
- Intensively cooperating with colleagues at other VDMA locations;
- Informing and advising members on EU policy initiatives.
...with dedication and know-how
- University degree, preferably in economics, science or engineering;
- Network of contacts in the EU Institutions;
- Knowledge and experience in European climate and energy policy;
- Strong understanding of economics;
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English, working knowledge of written and spoken German preferred;
- Confident and professional appearance;
- Career starters welcome.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org