The Executive Assistant to the President is responsible for helping with the day-to-day operations—which includes a range of administrative, research, organization development and outreach activities—of the Center's Washington office in support of its global work. Included among these are:
1. Assist ICRD’s President and other senior staff with preparing documents, providing technical support, and other tasks as needed;
2. Manage calendars, schedule and organize meetings, and monitor ICRD’s email accounts;
3. Assist with tracking contributions, depositing checks, and drafting thank you letters to donors;
4. Provide logistical support for ICRD’s bi-annual board meetings, panels, and conferences by taking minutes, preparing materials, and tracking RSVP’s;
5. Schedule travel and produce travel itineraries;
6. Assist with the planning and coordination of the Center’s Faith-in-Action award dinner;
7. Serve as office manager and oversee day-to-day office functions such as answering phones, mail service, and maintaining the Center’s files;
8. Coordinate mailings (newsletters, invitations, direct mail, etc.);
9. Maintain and record employee timesheets;
10. Help to recruit and oversee the intern pool;
11. Coordinate office expenditures with the Center’s Treasurer, as necessary;
12. Coordinate internal hiring process including drafting position descriptions, posting on relevant job sites, and collecting and vetting resumes;
13. Ensure organizational compliance with internal policies and procedures;
14. Other tasks as needed.
Some of the expected Executive Assistance qualifications include the following:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Aeryka Fausett.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org