Burson Cohn & Wolfe (Formerly Burson-Marsteller), an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, is hiring an intern to support our healthcare and food practice. We are seeking a professional with a keen interest in this area to support clients with complex regulatory and reputational challenges.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments.
- Attend team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Involvement in client work and occasional client meetings
- Participation as a junior consultant in client projects.
- Writing reports and preparing briefings.
- Assisting in event organisation and attending them in a professional capacity.
Competencies & Skills
- Have an interest in and understanding of the EU policy (particularly regarding healthcare and/or food) and decision-making processes.
- A degree in European studies, international relations or politics.
- And/or prior experience within the EU institutions or other EU-focused role(s).
- And/or experience with Health/food NGOs
- Strong research abilities.
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Basic Social Media Knowledge and experience.
- Critical thinking with an eagerness to work in a super international (and fun) team.
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org