- Independent responsibility of communication activities in projects related to the environment, climate and circular economy;
- Develop and execute dissemination strategies;
- Stakeholders’ engagement and public relations activities;
- Event management;
- Social media management;
- Conduct interviews, draft articles and press releases;
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of clients (draft call for tenders).
- A dynamic and creative agency part of an international group;
- Participation in business development and strategic affairs;
- Permanent contract starting immediately;
- Competitive salary and conditions;
- International environment;
- Office near metro lines;
- Master’s degree;
- 3-5 years’ experience in communication;
- Professional experience in the field of either environment, climate or circular economy;
- Excellent drafting and editing skills in French and English is essential. A good command of Dutch is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Belgian policy actors, stakeholders and institutions;
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently;
- Flexible attitude and solution-minded;
- Sense of humour and team spirit;
- Personal commitment towards sustainability.
- Project management;
- Ability to produce content while keeping track of deadlines;
- Good computer knowledge; html, photo editing, and/or analytics is a plus;
- Social and networking skills;
- Ability to present complex issues in a simplified way;
- Professional practice of social media (community management).
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV on the Technopolis Group website, together with a covering letter explaining your interest in the specific job, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik/Technopolis team.
A creative application would be appreciated (web, video, article…)!
Closing date for application: April 15th, 2019
Ideal start date: asap
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org