Hamlyn Williams is working with a client in France, who is one of the world's largest cross-border payment services. We're seeking a smart, talented, and professional Regional Regulatory Affairs Executive in this exciting space and help the business comply with the laws in Europe.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to lead the tracking of laws and help provide workable solutions to unique issues in relevant markets, including but not limited to Europe related to the financial technology industry.
- Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to develop a matrix detailing regional laws and litigations which will be escalated to headquarters in-house counsel.
- Provide efficient and timely guidance to the Europe Office on regulatory advice, documentation efforts, and any other corporate duties as necessary.
- Establish and deepen regulatory relations.
- Assist headquarters in-house counsel for regional tasks for other ad hoc issues.
- Qualified Lawyer’s will be considered - role will then be subject to additional and higher-level duties
- More than 3 years' experience in a legal, regulatory or compliance role is preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in oral and in writing;
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Government, Law, Political Science, International Relations or other related discipline
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org