The Coordinator, Global Internal Compliance will be responsible for providing cradle-to-grave support to his/her assigned portfolio of organizational agreements. Under the guidance of the supervisor, the position will ensure proper maintenance and functionality of the agreements management system. This position will provide support to Global Internal Compliance function to maintain compliance with donor rules and regulations and RA policies and procedures.
Agreement Administration and Compliance
- Provide cradle-to-grave support to assigned grant portfolio, including review of proposals, award negotiation, kick-off, compliance monitoring, administration and closeout serving as a key resource to Project Manager throughout project life cycle;
- Draft and administer new awards and amendments as required over the life of the assigned agreements; prepare other correspondence as necessary;
- Maintain awards in RA’s contract database. Periodically review information in the sub-awards database to ensure grantee files, including risk assessment questionnaires, evaluations, agreements, reports and correspondence are complete and up-to-date;
- Provide support on any financial/donor audits or internal reviews, and conduct desk top reviews of agreement deliverables and RA site visits, ensuring proper documentation and coordination as appropriate;
- Track compliance and complete compliance-related activities for donor mandated requirements, such as IATI for portfolio;
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance to RA staff on their agreement administration responsibilities, donor regulations, and donor award management;
- Assist in close-out processes;
- Facilitate signature of agreements;
- Collect reference material on rule changes and regulatory issues related to one’s portfolio such as within the CFR, OMB, IATI, DFID, etc. ;
- Support staff training on Global Internal Compliance as well as Legal initiated trainings and other on-boarding staff trainings;
Global Internal Compliance
- Ensure compliance with OFAC vetting procedures through the CSI WatchDog system;
- Serve as US point-of-reference for the Salesforce and WatchDog systems and other Global Internal Compliance systems;
- Administer Global Internal Compliance team’s Confluence and SharePoint sites;
- Facilitate Global Internal Compliance meetings and help team stay on track with division-wide initiatives;
- Assist in developing organizational compliance tools such as trainings, policies, toolkits, checklists, etc.;
- Provide assistance to division-wide initiatives such as on-boarding, agreement database, travel safety and security, agreement compliance, sub-agreement activities, agreement templates, signature authorities, and any other organizational policies and procedures;
- Provide liaison between Programs unit, F&A, Office of General Council, Human Resources, and Development, and;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors degree.
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook with a demonstrated experience in accounting software and working knowledge of PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce and/or Confluence preferred.
- Technical Skills/Qualifications/Certifications: Experience with grants and contracts administration preferred.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, follow-up, and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with people who do not speak English well. Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external individuals.
- General Work Behaviors/Skills: Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner. Excellent customer service skills and a proactive approach. Willingness to make mistakes and learn. Demonstrated initiative and creative problem-solving.
- Experience in a not-for-profit and international environment preferred.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org