Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment towards reaching a common goal of ending extreme poverty and preventable disease. When you work for ONE, you will receive an exceptional benefits package along with the opportunity to contribute to worldwide causes impacting those most in need.
The Development & Partnerships Coordinator will be an essential member of the Development & Partnerships team by supporting research, prospecting, cultivation, and stewardship activity related to revenue and partnership generation for ONE. He/she will also assist the Chief Development & Partnerships Officer in a variety of ways including scheduling, travel coordination, preparing meeting briefs, attending meetings and following-up on action items, and other duties related to assisting the CDPO. At times, the CDPO may engage the Coordinator in work that supports research, prospecting, and cultivation activity for (RED) – a division of ONE.
We are seeking a professional whom has ‘fire in their belly’ to be a part of a dynamic team, achieve ambitious results, and make an impact on our mission to end extreme poverty and preventable disease. The Development & Partnerships Coordinator will be based in ONE’s global headquarters in Washington, DC and primarily report to the Development Officer with a dotted line to the CDPO.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Conduct research on and qualify prospective Foundation, High Net Worth Individual (HNWI), and Corporate funders of ONE
- Research and identify sponsorship partners for select ONE special events, campaigns, or initiatives
- Track the donor and prospect pipeline and coordinate action items associated with ONE’s major gift strategy
- Conduct due diligence on relevant prospects to ensure donor quality standards are in line with ONE’s policies
- Assist in activity and processes to effectively to steward donors
- Prepare prospect and donor briefings for the CDPO, development team, and other Executive team members
- Coordinate weekly development briefing agenda and prepare relevant materials for the meeting
- Coordinate quarterly Development Committee agenda and prepare relevant materials for the meeting
- Prepare and circulate minutes and action items for development related meetings
- Prepare CDPO call lists and daily action items
- Serve as CRM contact for the Development team
- Manage prospect and donor CRM process including touch points, gift recognition, special invitations, etc.
- Manage calendar, scheduling, travel and reservations, and expense reports for the CDPO; organize internal and external meetings
- Process incoming contributions by preparing acknowledgment paperwork, filing and tracking in database
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of development / fundraising or cause related marketing experience
- Ability to qualify prospective donors and deep understanding of donor cultivation and proposal process
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with MS PowerPoint, Excel and other presentation and analytical platforms
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Experience working and communicating with external high profile individuals, including high net worth individuals, and corporate and foundation executives a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, organize time and identify resources for projects as needed
- Ability to work with different teams and departments to build requirements and specifications for online projects
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter with exceptional diplomacy, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to produce under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org