Currently ESTELA searches for a Project Support Officer helping the team to coordinate an EU-funded project (as coordinator), as well as engage on other projects and policy issues.
His/her main responsibilities:
- Supporting and managing EU-funded projects:
- Monitoring the overall progress and deliverables of the project, preparing and writing the technical reports for the EU projects;
- Supporting the EU project management: acting as contact point on behalf of the organisation within the project consortium;
- Supporting the organisation of meetings and events.
- Managing external stakeholders:
- Contacting national stakeholders and policy makers;
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders.
- Supporting the team’s day-to-day operations
- Monitoring national and EU energy policies and assessing their impact on the STE/CSP sector’s activities;
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the secretariat (such as members’ meetings, workshops, conferences)
- University degree in relevant field (political sciences/economy/environment...);
- Deep understanding of the Energy/Renewables sectors at national, EU and world levels (especially in the STE/CSP sector is a plus);
- At least 2-year experience in management/coordination of EU-funded projects (ideally as coordinator of EU-funded projects);
- Experience in coordinating and managing external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (knowledge of writing technical reports is a plus);
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and relationship management skills (can quickly establish good relationships with contacts);
- Strong analytical, organisation skills;
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality;
- Flexible: available to travel when required and able to work in a small team.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org