Provide an executive level, administrative support to the Executive Director of Clean the World Foundation (CTWF). Manage multiple calendars, organize meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and interface with various internal and external stakeholders. Assists in coordinating details of CTW Foundation board and committee meetings and the needs of the Foundation Board of Directors (BOD). Provides support, as needed, to the Director of Development. Coordinates logistics for global service volunteer trips. Manages the Washington, DC office and serves as the initial contact for all visitors and contacts. Represents the Executive Director at various stakeholder and partner meetings when the Executive Director is unable to attend himself. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and serves as a key member of the Foundation global team.
1. Provide an executive level, administrative support to the Executive Director of CTW Foundation to ensure his activities and schedule are organized and efficient.
2. Manage multiple calendars, organize meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and interface with key stakeholders on behalf of the Executive Director.
3. Ensure daily prioritization and efficient execution of communication, projects, tasks, and miscellaneous responsibilities.
4. Support the Director of Development with a project and communications needs, as assigned.
5. Assist in coordinating details of CTW Foundation board and committee meetings, and assist in miscellaneous needs of the board of directors.
6. Maintain confidentiality and discretion while performing as a proactive member of the team through the contribution of ideas for continuous improvement.
7. Prepare material for various meetings and properly document and share activities, documentation, and minutes of those meetings.
8. As assigned, represent the Executive Director and CTW Foundation at local meetings and events with key stakeholders and partners.
9. Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of all Global Service Trips (4-5 per year), including travel arrangements, on-the-ground logistics, partner collaboration and coordination, and trip preparation.
10. Provide supervision, as needed, to interns (up to 3 part-time) stationed at the DC office.
11. Manage special projects, assist in international relations and initiatives, and serve on various organization committees.
12. Manage the Washington, DC office, including greeting guest arrivals, coordinating mail and package reception/shipment, answering public inquiry processes, and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
Education and Experience:
1. Two years of college education plus two or more years of executive support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
2. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or word processing, spreadsheet, presentation or other types of software applications, grammar, spelling, setting priorities, or correspondence compositions.
3. Experience within a dynamic, globally-focused organization.
4. Familiarity with the international nonprofit sector preferred.
5. Type a minimum of 40 words a minute.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to demonstrate organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing a heavy calendar load, multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
2. Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and in-person discussions.
3. Poise and diplomacy to represent the Executive Director and the organization with the highest level of professionalism.
4. Ability to deliver quality, timely work within tight deadlines with a minimum of direction or follow-up.
5. Ability to exercise good judgment and to handle confidential and sensitive information
6. Skilled in maintaining confidentiality, discretion and performing as a proactive member of the team contributing ideas for continuous improvement
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
1. Office environment
About Clean the World:
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Facebook: @Clean the World https://www.facebook.com/CleanTheWorld
Twitter: @CleantheWorld https://twitter.com/cleantheworld
Instagram: @Clean_the_World https://instagram.com/clean_the_world/
LinkedIn: @Clean the World https://www.linkedin.com/company/clean-the-world
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug Free Workplace Alliance program.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org