Ntrepid is an award-winning cybersecurity firm, where natural curiosity, desire to learn, and creative solutions in technology are highly celebrated. We are 250+ person, product-focused company that is profitable and growing rapidly. If you believe that you have solid research skills and want to make an impact, keep reading!
Ntrepid Corporation is seeking a Messaging Analyst to support open source research and social media analysis in a team environment focused globally.
- Leverage social media monitoring tools to assess media environments and issue professional level reporting on trends. Reports will require quantification of key media trends coupled with narrative analysis.
- In keeping with defined strategies and narratives, develop content and engage effectively on multiple social media platforms.
- Work with leadership to plan and refine strategies based on insights gained, and identify opportunities for applying new technologies.
- Advise and support the integration of broader digital marketing strategies.
- Brainstorm and work collaboratively with creative individuals/departments to generate compelling content in various formats.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain/maintain security clearance
- Native or near native level expertise in any of the Middle Eastern or South Asian languages required
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in these arenas:
- Social media, journalism, communications, public relations or similar
- International relations, political science or similar
- Other relevant degree program
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the aforementioned fields; for exceptional candidates, relevant internship experience may apply toward the 2 year minimum
- Demonstrable knowledge of global geo-political issues
- Demonstrable social media savvy and experience
- Ability to quickly gain close familiarity with new subject matter and technologies
- Good-humored, commitment to mission, hard working, enthusiastic and curious disposition
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org