To support our Public Affairs team, we are currently looking for a seasoned Director, who has a passion for digital communications and energy, environment & sustainability issues.
Our perfect new team member
- You are passionate about communications;
- You are always up-to-date on the current news and (social) media trends;
- You are a Brussels’ insider meaning you understand very well the functioning of the EU and the landscape;
- You are quick, flexible and able to cope with stress;
- You have great editing skills as well as an eye for details;
- You are a team player, think outside the box and an innovative/creative.
- Develop, plan and implement integrated communications campaigns in the field of energy, environment and sustainability in Brussels and across the EU;
- Provide strategic communications advice to a range of multinational blue-chip companies and European trade associations;
- Manage financial aspects of client accounts;
- Manage a close-knit team;
- Ensure client satisfaction by optimising impact across channels and activities;
- Grow and develop the business:
- Develop yearly new business strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Take the lead in new business processes;
- Collaborate with colleagues in Brussels and across the Grayling network.
- Minimum seven to ten years’ experience in PR and communications (traditional and digital), including:
- Creation of impactful campaigns, messaging and strategies;
- Development of creative content for (e.g. graphics, websites, videos, print materials and advertising)
- Management of multi-market media and social media campaigns;
- Setting up of coalitions and alliances with like-minded organisations;
- Proficiency in social media analytics and evaluation of performance across channels and activities;
- Outstanding organizational, project management skills;
- Team player, with a hands-on and solutions-driven work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills;
- Keen interest and expertise in energy, environment and sustainability policies;
- A thorough understanding of European policies and the workings of the EU institutions;
- Excellent overall communication skills including writing, oral, and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Native or near-native English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter in English. The deadline is 7 May 2019. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org