Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can defeat poverty or any type of inequality or discrimination.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here.
We are currently recruiting for the position of
HR Administrator 2x
The Hague (36 hours)
About the Role
As HR Administrator you provide support to managers and employees across the full range of HR work and undertake a range of associated administrative tasks. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases and all at a high standard of accuracy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Recruitment administration: Ensure that all documentation associated with recruitment is correctly filed/ post the advertisement on the preapproved appropriate recruit site/ invites the panellists identified by the recruiting manager for both first and second interviews/ ensures all the logistics around the interview are in place (such as interview packs/ identify a venue, etc)/ ushers interviewees into interview room/ write regret letters to all applicants that did not make the short list/ Obtain VOG for successful candidate from Ministry of Justice.
- The HR administrator will serve as HR point of contact for all employee questions.
- Be the first point of contact on queries from staff on CLA, referring more complex queries to the HRO.
- Responsible for up to date forms and personnel files (considering GDPR requirements and Dutch labour law).
- Sick leave: Follow up daily on sick absences, recording number of sick days taken/ make appointments with the company doctor and the vitality coach on the third day of sickness absence.
- Provide effective administrative support such as declarations, mortgage statements, VOG and administrative support to the HR Specialists as requested.
- Mobility cards: Arrange for, and issue to staff.
- Procurements: Oversee the administration of procurement in the HR unit.
- Responsible for the administration of the staff screening process.
- Provide invitation letters for visitors to the Hague.
- Provide travel support to the HR unit.
Requirements for the job
- have an MBO – HR degree with 6 months prior working experience in an HR administrative role or HBO-HR starter
- stay up to date with labour law and changes in HR practices;
- are client focussed;
- have proven communication skills;
- are proactive;
- have great attention to details;
- have good organisational planning skills;
- are a teamplayer;
- are fluent in Dutch and English.
Oxfam Novib is committed to providing you with a competitive, fair and comprehensive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors. This position is classified in scale 6. The gross salary range is between € 2.056,-- to € 3.163,-- on the basis of 36 hours per week. The position will be based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Applicants for this contract must be Dutch nationals or nationals of a European Union member State or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org