The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on digital and innovation policy.
Essential job functions
- Manage work for key client accounts;
- Design public affairs strategies and engagement campaigns;
- Be on top of key policy debates in the main European institutions;
- Develop political analysis and advice clients accordingly.
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in digital and innovation policy preferably in institutions or prior work in EU public affairs;
- You hold a university degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and institutions;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English, other EU languages is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations;
- You are well organized and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts.
You will join
- A young, dynamic multi-national team of consultants;
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport;
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity;
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit.
In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must send before 26 May 2019 a very short personalized covering letter (max 100 words), CV (max 2 pages) and his availability with the following reference ” EU digital policy consultant” . Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned ema
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org