Religions for Peace is seeking an experienced professional to be Program Manager to assist in developing and implementing program strategies that achieve annual and long-term program goals and objectives.
• Assist in the management of Religions for Peace’s programs and development of new program initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day oversight of project coordination and implementation.
• Help to oversee and formulate program/project budget.
• Work with others to conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant proposals as well as prepare regular reports on specific program activities.
• Compile data/information and develop appropriate materials for dissemination of program outputs and outcomes.
• Facilitate and assist in development of capacity building resource materials such as toolkits, guide, training manuals, etc.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Advanced university degree (Bachelors, preferably a Master’s degree) in international relations, conflict transformation, development, or related fields
• Project management experience, including budget management, monitoring and reporting
• Minimum of five years of project coordination and oversight experience in one of the following areas – conflict transformation and peacebuilding, human rights, health or climate change.
• Experience working within and/or engaging with religious communities
• Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficiency in computer application – Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• International experience a plus
Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample and any salary requirements, Religions for Peace [email protected], 777 UN Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017. Please put “Program Manager” in your subject line to expedite processing.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org