The Policy Adviser plays a crucial role in SFC activities and will be in charge for the organization of one of its working groups. He/she will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Develop relationships with key EU officials and stakeholders
- Organize and contribute to SFC working groups
- Produce policy papers and other advocacy materials
- Prepare presentations and briefings for the SFC and its members
- Report on meetings, public hearings, conferences and other events
- Research and inform on key EU-Swiss issues for the members
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on policy matters.
- Contribute to SFC events.
- Good understanding of the functioning of the European institutions and EU policy making;
- University degree in economics, business, political sciences or law;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in working with EU Institutions or the financial sector;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for dealing with stakeholders and counterparts;
- Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing in English. Being fluent in another EU languages is an advantage;
- Professional use of Outlook and MS Office.
- A dynamic working environment;
- A competitive salary and a set of additional benefits;
- A full time position.
Start date: Summer 2019
Interested candidates should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail.
Deadline for applications: Friday 21 June 2019 COB
Please note that the SFC will contact only successful candidates.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org