This position is assigned within Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA), under the direction and supervision of the Marine Corps M-2X. Work location is at MCIA, Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA.
Description of work:
The contractor will work directly for the M-2X, within the Counterintelligence Analysis Cell on a daily basis and will be tasked with analyzing foreign intelligence insider threats to USMC, and DON sensitive equities. These areas of focus will include, but not be limited to, pattern or behavior analysis to identify a foreign intelligence nexus and writing analytic products in support of counterintelligence functional services. The analyst will also conduct analytic research in support of other specified areas related to protecting the Service’s critical capabilities, as identified by the CI Analysis Cell Team Lead. Such analysis will satisfy the Service's counterintelligence responsibilities levied upon the U.S. Marine Corps Director of Intelligence.
- Conduct All-Source analytic production, applying Socratic logic, and using intelligence and information from multiple public and government-controlled sources
- Analyze information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address intelligence requirements
- Conduct research, create intelligence assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments in assigned subject matter or geographic area(s)
- Attend, participate and report on conferences and other events as directed
- Maintain contact with counterparts in other intelligence organization to keep abreast of current developments, to resolve problems to eliminate duplication, and to provide free flow of information on matters of intelligence interest
- Identify intelligence gaps and recommend collection requirements to fill gaps
- Deliver subject matter expertise to support the development and documentation of new processes, procedures, and technologies
- 6+ years analytical experience utilizing HUMINT, CI, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT information to identify trends and patterns in threat actor behavior and/or activities at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies within the last three (3) years
- 6+ years experience researching intelligence reporting using M3, TAC, NGT, Palantir, or RMT
- 6+ years experience writing intelligence assessments using raw reporting (i.e. not a regurgitation of other assessments) and reviewed according to the ODNI's Analytical Tradecraft Standards.
- 6+ years experience producing intelligence assessments and briefing them to general officers
- 6+ years experience retrieving and/or entering data into MIDB and/or CORNERSTONE
- Bachelor's degree in international affairs, national security studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence or other related fields; or 4+ additional years experience as an Intelligence Analyst (federal or military service)
- Ability to effectively operate as a member of an intelligence team
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
- Candidate must possess a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org