ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Management and Program Analyst – IPU. The International Protocol Unit is responsible for coordinating and facilitating official meetings between FBI personnel and foreign national dignitaries at all levels, including: The Director's Office, FBIHQ personnel, all 56 field offices and any FBI facility. IPU Personnel routinely schedule and coordinate meetings between international representatives and senior level representatives of the FBI. IPU establishes and maintains relationships with local foreign embassy law enforcement and intelligence partners in order to serve as a conduit to promote information exchanges between the FBI and foreign partners.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- High School degree
- Minimum five (5) years Government experience or two (2) years as a protocol affairs specialist/ special events coordinator in private industry.
- Able to prioritize work assignments effectively and work at all levels of the FBI to include the Director, heads of divisions and field offices.
- Able to communicate professionally, in writing and orally, and be able to effectively articulate the objectives and goals of IOD.
- Able to problem solve and provide solutions; complimenting the FBI and mitigating negative impact of foreign relations abroad.
- Experience applying principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating and managing projects and resources to support requests.
- Able to communicate at the highest levels with proficiency and the highest level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, International Relations and/or English from an accredited Institution
- Five (5) years as a Protocol Affairs Specialist in the Government or Private Industry
- Review and analyze multiple meeting requests; determining and scheduling suitable meetings based on the meeting topics and ranking level of the officials and ensure the goals and objectives of the meetings align with the priorities of the requester and FBI Legal.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize meetings and events and assist with FBI larger conference planning.
- Compile meeting agendas to be disseminated to foreign partners and FBI stakeholders.
- Analyze, interpret, edit for grammatical and protocol errors, and coordinate briefing materials - supplied by the IOD operational unit - prior to dissemination. Create and develop official FBI documents to prepare senior level FBI executives for meetings with foreign dignitaries. These documents will be retained as official records with FBI divisions.
- Solicit FBI operational divisions for information related to the purpose/topics of discussions
- Establish contacts and interact on a professional basis with FBI and external agency personnel to achieve a common goal.
- Prepare briefing materials for dissemination to the Director, Deputy Director and Executive Assistant Director.
- Track each request of the EAD, and above, at the conclusion of the meeting to obtain and maintain an official records database of topics discussed and any actionable items, to be referenced further for future meetings.
- Coordinate meetings and bilateral information exchanges; strengthen partnerships and execute FBI training delivered to foreign partners.
- Develop and present presentations and briefings to higher-level management and/or external entities outlining cross programmatic and country oversight.
- Write comprehensive electronic communications documenting: the purpose of the meetings to include: the meeting topics and how the topics align with the FBI’s threat priorities; visiting delegation details for processing of clearances within the Security Division; and informing appropriate parties of granted access to the FBI facility.
- Perform administrative tasks related to protocol such as:
- complete electronic communications for security,
- confirm FBI presenters/agenda,
- escort foreign officials
- enter meeting details in appropriate database or SharePoint site
- secure appropriate gifts for presentation, by the FBI host, to the dignitary
- generating table tents for seating,
- securing/serving refreshments for the meeting(s) when appropriate
- Review Agency bios and classified briefing materials
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available.
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO).
- Life and Disability Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org