The Project Associate assists the practice area or program with administrative and directed project related tasks. Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, Border Security, the position will provide administrative support and complete project-related tasks for a team implementing border security projects on behalf of U.S. government clients and other funders. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player with great attention to detail.
- Supports research, planning and organizational tasks for site visits, conferences, meetings, workshops, trainings, grant competitions, and other events
- Assists with intake of travel and logistics requests from customers
- Supports program or practice-area wide initiatives
- Drafts reports and correspondence for funders, grantees, and consultants
- Supports proposal development efforts
- Oversees document and information management to ensure records and databases, including electronic and physical files, are current and complete
- May travel within the US and internationally
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or relevant experience required
- 1+ years of work experience in a related field
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- U.S. work authorization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, SharePoint, and databases.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on client and team needs.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask competing assignments.
- Foreign language proficiency desired but not required.
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please complete our online application and include a cover letter and resume.