Re:Coded is seeking an individual with leadership, operational acumen and management skills to oversee a new digital skills training program for women in the Ninewa Governorate. The Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing trainers, liaising with program partners, providing career and life support to beneficiaries, and coordinating logistics. The position will be based in Erbil, with travel to Qaraqosh and other parts of Ninewa.
- Set up and help manage digital skills training programs for youth and young adults;
- Participate in the design of digital skills vocational training programs;
- Define and oversee goals for trainers to measure their efficacy and growth throughout program implementation;
- Analyze student feedback surveys to provide targeted feedback to team on project outcomes and student satisfaction;
- Coordinate the needs and challenges of the team and communicate them to project partners so that they can effectively run training programs;
- Take the lead on communicating across teams and functions to foster collaboration and information sharing;
- Measure and report on the business, operational, and information flow of learning programs;
- Set and hold your team accountable to high standards of professionalism, and execution of work in accordance with Re:Coded’s values: Excellence, Collaboration, Integrity and Care Deeply.
- Maintain highly-structured processes, systems and recommendations with a data-driven approach;
- Maintain and implement “playbooks” - detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the Re:Coded model of operation; continually update and improve manuals in preparation for training other teams;
- Keep all project paperwork organized and up-to-date, including but not limited to attendance sheets, invoices, receipts, student commitment forms etc.;
- Maintain an inventory of all project equipment and notify the Re:Coded management team when anything is damaged or missing;
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
- You have successfully worked as a manager, rallying teams inspirationally and operationally towards achieving goals;
- You have experience running vocational training programs for youth, especially women;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and think of yourself as a self-starter;
- You love education and are excited to change education for the better;
- You are extremely organized and know how to plan ahead in case the unexpected comes up;
- You are ready to get your hands dirty in any unexpected task that may come up, whether that’s jumping in as a trainer or helping problem solve with a community member;
- You are on a path of personal growth with a desire to make a massive impact on countless lives.
- At least 2 years of experience managing a diverse team;
- At least 3 years of experience managing or coordinating vocational training programs for youth and young adults, particularly women. Experience working with digital skills training a strong asset;
- Experience working in the Middle East, Africa or Asia is a strong asset.
- Experience working with religious or ethnic minorities is desirable;
- Fluency in English and Arabic required;
- Strong computer skills and the ability to easily navigate all platforms within G-Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Availability to travel within Iraq.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org