Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a Strategy Management Analyst with an active TS/SCI security clearance to support an exciting program with a government customer.
Job Responsibilities: Supporting the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Strategy Management Analyst shall provide, at the direction of the government, services to include:
- Support government leads with development of the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS)
- Promote and communicate shared vision, mission, values, and goals with ODNI stakeholders.
- Assist government leads with development of the annual IC Strategic Assessment to determine the IC's posture for future global developments.
- Conduct NIS Progress Assessments (NPA) to capture IC progress toward NIS objectives.
- Assist government leads in assessing IC intelligence capability needs, opportunities, and gaps to help link resources to strategy.
- Identify interdependencies across IC strategic plans and efforts and review and assess alignment of IC component strategic plans with the NIS.
The position of Strategy Management Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in social, political, physical, natural, or business sciences; humanities, engineering, or mathematics; or other field directly relating to strategic planning and evaluation.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in strategic planning or work experience in the intelligence community (analysis, collection, functional management, or resource management focuses).
- Experience in identifying emerging trends and strategic issues and incorporating these into organizational strategic plans.
- Knowledge of IC organizations' missions in order to develop the national-level strategies and policies necessary to support U.S. national security and foreign policy interests.
- Ability to conduct independent analysis with minimal government supervision and present results to government management in either written or oral format.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org