Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for: The Identity Resolution Analyst will identify and analyze subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Identity Resolution Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives
The Identity Resolution Analyst will identify and analyze subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Identity Resolution Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives
• Previous watch listing and screening experience is required
• Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Strong attention to detail
• Position requires a High School Diploma + 9 years of experience OR an Associate’s degree + 7 years of experience OR a Bachelor's degree + 5 years of experience OR a Masters + 3 years of experience
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
• Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of travel Visa programs is preferred.
• Position requires an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements. Candidates must be flexible in their hours.
• TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org