The successful candidate will support the organization in the production of material for external communication (i.e. Newsletters, web content, etc) and all the activities organized by JESC.He/she will build audiences for, and increase the profile of JESC, with a focus on improving communication between major European Jesuit works.
We are looking for three main traits:
- The ability to communicate to various target audience;
- The ability to create engaging content via graphic design, presentations, etc.;
- Proven record in “storytelling” for causes and creating campaigns.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic;
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts);
- Support the development of a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term planning;
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency;
- Work closely with the Video and Media Assistant in executing the communication strategy;
- Cooperating with the director’s assistant on the email correspondence with institutional partners and other partners.
- Education: Master’s in Communication, Digital Marketing, or similar;
- Languages: English C1 (Written and spoken) and French B2 essential, additional languages desirable;
- Competencies: Excellent communication skills in interacting with high-ranking officials, Strong attention to detail, Public speaking and presentation skills, Active listener, Solutions oriented, Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or similar).
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of EU Affairs;
- Driver’s license category B;
- Knowledge of SEO optimization;
- Knowledge of Spanish or German or Dutch.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org