We are looking for a dynamic and reliable team member who is willing to work under pressure.
The selected candidate will:
- Monitor EU policy developments of importance to clients;
- Research policy files;
- Draft reports and newsletters;
- Assist with event management and meetings;
- Attend and report from Parliamentary debates and other conferences;
- Carry out some administrative duties.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Political Science/Communications/International relations/Economy/Law;
- Excellent communications skills, including first-rate level of written English;
- An understanding of the EU decision making processes;
- A passion for politics;
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously and take ownership of tasks;
- The capacity to work well within a team.
September 2019; Deadline for applications: 22 August
Please send your cover letter and CV to: Alessia Gramuglia, EU Public Affairs Advisor
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org