Senior Managers play a vital role within the Exiger Diligence team. Senior Managers are seasoned due diligence professionals who take a leadership role within the Diligence team. They focus not only on research, but on client management, project management, training and/or staff development, as well as setting the standard for our reports. Senior Managers bring specialized knowledge of key compliance and risk areas to the Diligence team. Senior Managers set an example of excellent research and writing skills, and mentor junior staff to achieve success. This role will report to the diligence head of London.
Senior Managers are key members of the Exiger Diligence research team.
- Able to manage long-term projects with various clients, including corporations, financial institutions, development banks, among others
- Assist the business development team in scoping reports and winning projects in the EMEA region
- Support with responding to proposals, creating presentations, and providing EMEA subject matter expertise during sales pitches
- Manage client relationships and provide pre- and post-due diligence support
- Working closely with our U.S. and global teams to coordinate various projects and reports
- Provide technical expertise in specialized areas of due diligence research, in particular with human source intelligence in the EMEA region
- Maintain industry knowledge and understand clients, both present and emerging
- Review reports for content
- Contribute relevant content to complex research cases
- Commitment to integrity and thoroughness of research
- Ensure client deliverables are on time and on budget
- Under certain circumstances some travel may be required
- Understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, economics, finance, and recent sanctions in the EMEA region
- Professional fluency/proficiency in English and a regional language, such as Russian and/or Arabic.
- Experience working on human intelligence-based due diligence in the EMEA region and familiarity with maintaining a wide source network
- At least two years of client and project management experience
- Ability to mentor others
- Advanced research skills
- Excellent English writing skills and rigorous attention to detail
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities and excellent logical reasoning skills
- Familiarity with open-source web-based tools and knowledge of when and how to deploy them
- Ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Organizational and time management competency required
- Experience with content and editorial review processes
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org