- Manage Training Need Assessment (TNA) & analysis in line with Performance Management System (PMS) for every employees and the implementation & evaluation of the training program for all BI employees;
- Design & develop In-House Training module & Development program for all employees;
- Development competence framework & ensure all the development plan are aligned with the competence mapping;
- Coordinate with global training institute and provide guidance to customize training module relevance to local need;
- Manage the company training budget and effectively plan for the training & development initiative for the employees;
- Work with supply chain unit to ensure timely identification of the training vendor & execution of the training program based on the yearly training plan;
- Ensure the company policies are followed in line with training & development;
- Develop induction program module for the New Joiners;
- Ensure effective research on different HR parameters to make report to Management for necessary changes in policies and processes Others: (Safeguarding);
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment;
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action;
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor/Master’s in Business Administration/Management/Development Studies or any relevant subject from an accredited university.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Training & Development function with 3 years in managerial role.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Competence in managing training & development activities;
- Strong facilitation skills and mastering in power point presentation;
- Must be a strong team player and reflects a positive & assertive mind set, act as change agent;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Knowledge in SAP HR module will be an added advantage;
- Digitally equipped and techsavvy;
- Willing to travel and work within BRAC International countries.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org