Future First Global is in a period of fast-growth as we establish ourselves as a leading international NGO. As such, we are looking to hire a Head of International Consultancy to join our small team as a Deputy to our Chief Executive and to take the lead in building out our international consultancy arm.
This new role will combine partnership and business development, direct design and implementation of projects with our partners, and supporting the organisation both to hone its offering and develop a strategy for exponential growth over the coming years.
- Management and delivery of global partnerships – this means leading on the delivery of research, training and project evaluations, and project and budget management.
- Develop our consultancy offerings - helping us to continue to standardise and productise our experience and support for local partners.
- Develop our project management processes and tools.
- Grow our consultancy pipeline – you’ll have responsibilities around business development and building partnerships with new clients.
- Fundraising – you’ll have responsibilities both for specific projects, and supporting with broader organisational fundraising.
- Support Project Lead, Ján, with the development of our global network.
- Raise the external profile of the organisation, including representing Future First Global at external events.
- Line management of one Programme Officer.
- Provide all round support for the development of the organisation – you’ll be the second most senior member of staff in the organisation and be expected to support with wider organisational and strategic development.
- Experienced consultant - someone who has proven experience of managing complex client projects, engaging multiple stakeholders to help map challenges and opportunities, and building strategy from this.
- Experience of supporting implementation through capacity building, knowledge transfer and supporting change projects with partners, which is also a key part of our consultancy.
- Significant experience in project design and management.
- Resourceful – we’re a small outfit and need to be creative in how we approach challenges.
- Business development experience – desired.
- Strong written and verbal communicator – able to explain concepts and ideas in a clear and digestible way to partners and funders.
- Experience working internationally and with cross-cultural awareness.
- Strong coach and manager – both for partners and team members.
We’re looking to hire someone who will be able to learn from our practice and help us to develop our delivery of it. Existing alumni relations experience isn’t necessary, but a bonus if you have it. We’re very open to career changers from different sectors.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org