The Firm is currently seeking a fall/ winter intern to fill an Information Analyst Intern role, in the Washington, DC office. The intern will be supervised and mentored by Dentons’ diverse professionals with government backgrounds in national security positions.
- Attend policy discussions on strategic and regional foreign policy and security issues, and write policy analysis and briefs using analytical tradecraft and writing style of the U.S. government.
- Develop investigative research and analytical skills, through conducting media monitoring and analysis, due diligence projects, competitive intelligence analysis, risk analysis, security assessments and market analysis.
- Master's degree (preferred) in International Affairs, Political Science or a relevant field.
- Experience analyzing issues pertaining to Foreign Policy or National Security.
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, initiative and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages a plus.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org