Cyberspace Solutions is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support the timely, accurate and complete production of IIRs for our customer located in DC. The IIR is a vehicle through which raw intelligence is shared within the Customer and throughout the intelligence and law enforcement communities, and it is currently the primary means by which the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) monitors and measures the Customer's intelligence reporting performance.
The Analyst shall provide experienced, qualified, and capable personnel to perform the work in this Task Order. Personnel shall be fully knowledgeable of all requirements associated with the work they perform and shall have all applicable licenses and certifications to perform work. Personnel shall speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can read and understand printed regulations, detailed written orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials.
- Minimum five (5) years of analyzing intelligence in the USIC.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Subject matter expertise on priority national security targets as they pertain to the
- Significant experience in using a wide variety of analytical techniques used to
determine and communicate trends and patterns, fill gaps in information and
project events, identify anomalies, ascribe meaning to events or information from
disparate sources, and develop defensible judgments and conclusions based on
accepted research and analytical methodologies.
- Substantial knowledge of the intelligence and investigative programs' operations,
procedures, techniques, and terminology of the entire Intelligence Community and
the FBI; the proper development and presentation of information; and the proper
fulfillment of related information needs and responsibilities.
- Substantial knowledge of the Intelligence Community resources and a master in
acquiring information from intelligence sources to ensure that the information
developed is complete, and, where possible, corroborated for accuracy.
- Highly-developed skill in oral and written communication to provide information,
expert advice, and guidance; persuade others to consider recommendations
made/argue a position; and abstract concepts and facts clearly and effectively to
share with various entities of the intelligence community.
- Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point,
- Experience with public source databases such as Accurint, Lexis Nexis, and Bloomberg.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Palantir.
- US citizenship is required.
- Ability to pass a polygraph examination if a successful CI polygraph has not been recorded within the past five (5) years.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the utilization of pre-existing FBI databases and systems to include Palantir, DaLAS, DIVS, etc. If the contractor has little to no experience in the utilization of these systems, the contractor shall have the capability to be trained;
- Mid- to upper mid-level computer skills to include familiarity with a variety of computer media and file types, document scanning and "cleanupa^, Optical Care Recognition (OCR), PDF conversion, Excel;
- Familiarity with counterintelligence, intelligence or international affairs;
- Detail-oriented and be able to identify information of interest upon instruction;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Foreign language skills, particularly Russian or Chinese, beneficial.
- An Active and current TS/SCI with CI Poly on day one.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org