ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for consideration of the following position: Program Design & Learning Specialist (INL – D.C.). The contracted Specialist will work most closely with the Dept. of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affaris, Office of Knowledge Management, Division of Design and Learning (INL/KM/DDL) Office. INL/KM/DDL oversees the best-in-class program design approaches, including applying standard metrics to measure the impact of INL’s overseas programs, and using evaluations to learn from their foreign assistance programming. DDL works closely with all INL offices, collaborating on industry standard doctrine and practices, designing new ways of doing business. The Specialist shall assist in this mission and will maintain open, timely, and effective communications with the INL/KM/DDL Team Leader and, as appropriate, with the INL/KM/DDL Director on issues falling under the scope of work, resulting in a relationship that proactively addresses potential problems with flexible, workable solutions.
- Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in International Law, International Relations, Political Science, Environmental Policy, Economics, History, Law, Statistics, or in the Humanities.
- Demonstrated experience in program management and monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer and web-based applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Graduate Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in International Law, International Relations, Political Science, Environmental Policy, Economics, History, Law, Statistics, or in the Humanities.
- Demonstrated experience working or coordinating with other relevant U.S. government agencies (e.g., Departments of Justice and Treasury) and NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations).
- Demonstrated experience in the Department of State’s foreign assistance process, the structure and hierarchy of U.S. embassies, and the Department of State’s policies and processes including paper flow, clearance process, etc.
- Works as part of a small team responsible for advising on the development and implementation of new program design, monitoring and evaluation and learning doctrine for INL.
- Provides support on the daily implementation of the program to include preparation of papers and correspondence concerning program issues and provides general assistance with the program as directed.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with the office and other INL colleagues, members of USG law enforcement agencies involved in programming, and USG personnel assigned to U.S. Embassies that are associated with particular implementation programs and policy processes.
- Assists in the development of standardized program packages, consulting subject matter expert’s worldwide, facilitating discussions on best practices, goals, and measures for success.
- Assists with projects to provide INL program officers’ better tools for programming in areas such as corruption in law enforcement entities.
- Assists with the implementation plan for project monitoring within INL.
- Conducts programmatic research and works with think tanks and academics to summarize and make relevant research findings useful for INL.
- Organizes learning opportunities for INL officers with academics, subject matter experts, and authors, by conducting research on experts in the Washington area, arranging phone calls for INL/KM/DDL leadership with those experts and organizing meetings with the experts and INL program officers.
- Assists in developing an evaluation strategy for the bureau, and monitoring evaluations.
- Monitor the implementation and performance of INL/KM/DDL projects.
- Drafts a variety of technical, programmatic, funding, and informational memoranda and letters; assist in the preparation of responses to Congressional questions, press guidance, and interagency documents in accordance with Department policies and regulations.
- Provides assistance with the coordination of law enforcement agencies, intra-agency meetings, other agencies, International Organizations, and NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations), in advising them of stated policy on program issues to include written and oral briefings to senior officials.
- The hours for this full-time position will be Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, incorporating the core hours of the Department of State (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM).
- Travel is anticipated for this position.
ATSG Benefits & Perks—
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide® Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org