Created in 1994, Prospect C&S is an independent consultancy company specialized in environment, climate action, rural development and food security.
Over the years, Prospect C&S team has gained extensive experience in implementing specific studies or managing contracts for various national and international clients. We have strong experience of over 16 years of monitoring EC LIFE projects in the BENELUX and in South East Europe covering all strands of this EU Programme: Climate Action, Nature and Biodiversity, Environment and Governance.
Prospect C&S hosts also in its offices the coordination team and provides all LIFE Sector Coordinators, the General Coordinator and their administrative assistants (9 persons in total).
Prospect is now looking for a technical expert that could cover the Environment and Climate Change strands to reinforce the LIFE Benelux team (12 persons).
Assistance, financial and technical support for the monitoring of open LIFE projects (Environment and/or Climate Action) in Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and The Netherlands, which include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of technical progress through progress reports submitted by beneficiaries and field visits;
- Verification that the management of the project is in line with the General Conditions/Common Provisions of the grant agreement (HR inputs reporting, procurement procedures and invoicing);
- Reporting on findings and providing recommendations to the LIFE Units (DG ENV & EASME);
- Assistance to the beneficiaries (e.g. guidance on the interpretation of LIFE rules);
- Dealing with tasks other than monitoring foreseen under the LIFE Framework contract: participation to thematic platform meeting, undertaking ex-post missions to LIFE projects, presenting the LIFE programme at the occasion of an InfoDay, etc.
- A level of education which corresponds to a minimum master degree in the field of environment or climate change or equivalent (bio-engineering, civil engineering, chemistry, etc.);
- Fluent in Dutch and French (native speaker or equivalent) and an excellent command of English (written and spoken);
- More than 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in project management/monitoring in the field of environment/Climate Change is an advantage;
- Experience in drafting project proposals/offers in one or several themes.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org