The intern will assist the Learning Mobility Department on the following:
- effective communication of Paragon Europe to prospective project partners – audience development, negotiation, upselling;
- contact with partners in Brussels and across Europe via email, phone, meetings;
- administrative support (drafting of quotations etc.);
- attending events related to international mobility projects;
- research on international mobility programmes such as Erasmus+, PON/POR, Youth Guarantee etc.;
- gathering, compiling, and sorting of data to determine target markets;
- internal and external communication on behalf of the office;
- translations of files, articles, documents.
- academic background in one of the following courses or related areas: Marketing, Communications, International Business/Relations, EU Affairs;
- confident communication skills with team members, partners and customers;
- strong analytical and management skills;
- eagerness to work with a multinational/lingual team;
- self-motivated attitude with good time management/organisational skills;
- working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org