Do you have a passion for the European debate and good knowledge of EU public affairs? Do you have experience with digital policy? Are you a creative soul and good communicator? Then you are the perfect match!
The consultant will be based in our Brussels office and will work with diverse stakeholders within and outside the company, identify and mitigate policy threats that our clients may face, as well as build the political support.
- Identify policy opportunities and threats for our clients;
- Strategic advice on current EU public and regulatory affairs issues;
- Investigation into political initiatives and identifying existing and future trends;
- Communication advice to key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in digital and innovation in public policy (e.g. EU institutions, in-house, consultancy firm etc.);
- You hold a university degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and institutions;
- You have experience on Energy, Mobility, Health, Food or/and Innovation;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English and have the ability to distil complex policy issues into simple explanations and compelling messages. Other EU languages is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse legislation, rules and regulations;
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skill;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts;
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump into any task.
You will join:
- A young, dynamic multi-national team of consultants;
- A job in the centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport;
- A growing company where you can learn new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity;
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit atmosphere and sharing knowledge spirit.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org