Macfadden is seeking a Program Assistants to provide administrative and programmatic support within USAID’s Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance, specifically to support the Office of Civilian-Military Cooperation. PAs provide administrative and operational support to facilitate their program-management efforts. Day-to-day work assignments and oversight are provided by department manager(s), with formal supervisory and evaluation functions performed by a Macfadden contract supervisor.
An active U.S. secret security clearance or above is required to qualify for this position.
PA duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting the initial processing of incoming correspondence by
- Reviewing submissions for action elements;
- Performing initial data entry into tracking system;
- Conduct research as needed; and
- Assisting with response preparation;
- Organizing and maintaining grant documentation, including grantee reports and correspondence;
- Assisting the Regional Team in consistently monitoring data quality control;
- Tracking taskers, evaluations, and reporting;
- Assisting with award quality control and following up on corrections as needed;
- Reviewing and preparing documentation in support of the Officer Director;
- Monitoring, tracking, and processing programmatic actions;
- Maintaining activity calendars and team schedules;
- Organizing regular team meetings or calls, sending out reminders, and/or developing agendas;
- Attending meetings and public events on behalf of the team in a note-taking or administrative support capacity; and
- Fulfilling additional administrative functions, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements:
- BA/BS completion
- 1–4 plus years of professional/office experience, including internships
Qualified PGA candidates should:
- Possess excellent judgment and reliability,
- Have strong attention to detail,
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Be able to work under deadlines in a fast-paced and collaborative environment,
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, and
- Be willing to go the extra mile.
Required Skills: Must have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask, have strong attention to detail, and work well with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org