The officer will be responsible for assisting the Head of Performance and Rewards in coordinating and administering a variety of programs and activities related to performance and rewards.
- Carry out research and benchmarking. Filter information and seek clarification.
- Synthesize and present ideas in a clear and logical manner.
- Articulate recommendations based on thorough analysis and practical experience.
- Actively participate in discussions to establish or review policies on performance and rewards.
- Respond to questions and clarify policies on performance management, C&B programs, promotions and other staff movements.
- Communicate effectively through business correspondence, reports and presentations to various levels.
- Support delivery of HR services by providing information, correct interpretation or guidance on performance and rewards policies and practices.
- Coordinate beyond own area and with external parties for benefits delivery.
- Prepare, organize and maintain confidential records and documents.
- Monitor efficient and effective program implementation. Flag gaps that need to be addressed.
- Propose improvements to processes.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant human resource administration experience in a global/international setting or organization of similar scale and setting.
- Apply considerable on-the-job experience and developed proficiency to complete work assignments.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and bias for action.
- Take a broad perspective to address issues and problems.
- Work with moderate degree of supervision and fairly autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Master's degree or equivalent in HR management, organizational behavior, business administration and related fields from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.