What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
As a senior human-capital professional, you will lead and contribute to workstreams focused on improving Federal Government Human Resource (HR) related processes and procedures. Qualified candidates will bring knowledge of Federal Government HR processes along with experience and expertise with federal workforce planning, training, succession planning, and communication/change management. Must have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years of relevant experience supporting U.S. government agencies, experience with national security, international affairs, and other similar US agencies preferred.
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
• Active Security Clearance at the SECRET level
• Outstanding communication, change management, and project management skills on large transformation related projects
• Experience designing and executing communication strategies and plans for new initiatives impacting a large workforce
• Knowledge of U.S. government human resource processes and procedures
• Knowledge and experience conducting workforce analysis and developing strategies for employee potential career development needs
• Experience devising succession planning strategies
• Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to detail and experience working in collaborative team environment
• Knowledge of private and public sector succession planning methodologies and best practices
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org