- Analyse the specific nature of the organisation, then suggest and implement HR strategies and initiatives for the implementation of the new vision and mission strategy of the party;
- Support the implementation of the new strategy of the party by developing cross-unit cooperation and set-up and monitor concrete cooperation projects;
- Develop a more precise and effective task description for each member of the secretariat aligned with the new mission and vision of the party;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance for all staff;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programme;
- Ensure compliance with Belgian social law throughout human resources management;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues;
- Nurture a positive working environment and suggest initiatives to bring people together, improve internal communication and foster a team spirit;
- Assess training needs, apply and monitor training programmes;
- Report to management (Deputy Secretary General) and provide decision support, as the case maybe, through HR metrics.
- Degree in Human Resources Management;
- Proven experience working as HR manager for at least 5 years;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels;
- Ability to conceive and successfully implement an HR strategy coherent with the vision and mission of the party, in close cooperation with the management;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills, be structured and organised;
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential, French an asset;
- Identification with liberal values and policies of ALDE Party an asset.
This position is considered an opportunity to be part of the implementation of the new vision and mission of the party by generating a positive and performing work environment.
- A young, dynamic, and professionally enriching international working environment;
- A role in which the candidate will be offered the possibility to put in place a professional management of our human resources;
- A competitive salary package;
- Some travel around Europe.
To apply, please send a CV and letter of motivation by 23 October 2019 at 12:00 CEST, mentioning the vacancy reference “HR Manager” in the subject line.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org