The incumbent will support GardaWorld’s Sales and CST Departments through sector and client focussed research and direct support to the sales team throughout the sales process.
He/she will take ownership of the projects they are working on while being guided by the line manager when required. The incumbent will learn by doing rather than by observing through career-level responsibilities and will be treated as an important member of the team. Duties will include the following:
- Perform research on one or more projects under the guidance of the Director or Senior Manager Commercial Support Team.
- Provide direct sales support to the SVP and VPs Strategic Clients Group to include email correspondence with prospects, client meeting scheduling, definition of value proposition, preparation of client pitches.
- Projects can be based on the following:
- Gaining commercial knowledge about where we operate and how to educate our businesses on commercial opportunities in their areas of operation
- Researching new market opportunities and potential clients in specified regions and finding means of approaching them by understanding their possible requirements.
- Researching places where we can potentially operate.
- Researching and analysing competitors strength and weaknesses in order to achieve a competitive advantage for possible clients within that same region.
- Support the sales team in instigating and facilitating new client opportunities through the use of new and existing commercial networks
- Getting existing commercial information disseminated in the different geographical departments
- Creating a regular reporting format to update the relevant businesses on commercial updates in their regions – preferably on the Salesforce Platform.
The Analyst, Strategic Client Group is accountable to the Senior Vice President, Strategic Clinet Group for their responsibilities stated in this job description and to each member of the sales team for the support they provide
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Flexible and keen to learn new skills.
- Demonstrated experience within a research environment
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and use of XLS.
- Ability to use web based research tools.
- Ability to construct basic work plan for research project and manage time to deliver against this
- Ability to work as part of a disbursed global team
- Principles and values; upholds ethics and company values, demonstrates integrity and accountability, and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and instructions, and all applicable laws.
- Understanding of security/intelligence processes
- Exposure to military systems/experience gained from a military environment
- Understanding of Socio-Economic factors within the Middle Eastern region and Africa.
- Additional languages such as Arabic, French, Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Understanding of extractives sector and risk management within this sector an advantage
- Understanding of human rights and social risk management an advantage
- Understanding of a structured sales process an advantage
- Bachelor Degree and/or Masters Degree in a relevant discipline such Political Science, International Affairs, History, Law, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration and Economics.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org