- Communications: Support digital communications around publications and events, including social media, newsletters, content creation, media monitoring and audience analysis;
- Events: support the team in events organisation, including programme updates, logistics and liaising with key stakeholders.
Your background and qualifications:
- You are a registered student for the full period (mid-November 2019 – mid-May 2020), studying political or social sciences, journalism, communication, or equivalent.
- You have an excellent command of English, both orally and in writing; knowledge of French is a plus;
- You have excellent drafting and editing skills;
- You are interested in European affairs, policymaking and research;
- Experience in making travel arrangements and general logistical support for events is a plus;
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop or other graphic software is a plus.
- You are able to work in a research team involving both junior and senior colleagues and can work independently;
- You are able to respect deadlines, manage multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- You enjoy teamwork and are open to giving and receiving feedback;
- You are passionate about organising events and have a result-driven and customer-focused approach;
- You are willing to learn and have a creative spirit.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org