We are offering a full-time position as Adviser on Environmental Affairs and we are looking for a proactive, solution-oriented graduate with scientific skills to join our team in Brussels, Belgium. As an Environment Adviser, you'll manage and advise the members on environmental policies relevant to the industrial minerals industry.
Essential job functions:
- Analysis of regulation, drafting of position papers, technical files and meeting reports;
- Coordinating IMA-Europe positions and advocacy with the members and relevant stakeholders;
- Relations with EU institutions, NGOs, institutes and scientific & industry experts.
- University degree in science (e.g. geology, chemistry, biology);
- 1-3 years’ experience;
- Rigorous, efficient and with excellent analytical, drafting, and organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Diplomatic, flexible, assertive;
- Interest in EU initiatives, legislation and regulatory processes;
- Fluency in English. Another EU language is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org