The Program Associate, Virtual Exchange & Data Support is primarily responsible for providing administrative, technical, and programmatic support for Global Ties U.S. web-based training. This includes assistance for both exchange program participants and exchange program implementing partners. The position primarily supports two areas – systems administration (LMS and CRM) and content development support.
This role comprises an integral part of our virtual exchange initiatives, working closely with the team responsible for developing and executing an array of international exchange related activities in support of the U.S. government's efforts. The Program Associate's work will primarily support virtual participation in programs including the Police Professionalization Exchange Program with Mexico, U.S.-ASEAN Water Smart Engagements, and others, as well as training activities for implementing partners of the International Visitor Leadership Program. Additionally, the Program Associate provides team-wide support in compiling, tracking, and reporting data related to our exchange programs, including participant tracking and monitoring and evaluation.
This position requires a professional with a combination of interpersonal, administrative, and programmatic skills, as well as someone who is detail-oriented and can handle multiple projects and priorities at the same time. It also requires in-depth knowledge of using or capacity to use our organization's instance of Salesforce and our learning management system (LMS), Bridge. The Program Associate may also assist with overseeing the daily activities of an intern.
Reports to: Senior Program Manager, Online Learning
FLSA Status: Exempt
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Assist with the management of the Global Ties U.S. instance of the Bridge LMS, including managing and updating data, pulling data reports, tracking participant activity and course completion, providing technical support to users, and ensuring ongoing integration with Salesforce;
- Use Salesforce CRM to ensure multi-metric tracking of virtual, face-to-face, and hybrid exchange participants and programs
- Enhance Global Ties U.S. instance of Salesforce to support of monitoring and evaluation efforts;
- Conduct regular data entry, tracking, and manual clean-up of participant information submitted through Bridge, Salesforce, and other data systems, including creating reports and dashboards using real-time data;
- Assist in editing video, audio, written, and other instructional content for virtual exchanges;
- Assist in preparing online course materials for upload, testing, and launch in the Global Ties U.S. instance of Bridge;
- Conduct research on professional topics and resources related to training themes;
- Perform other general program support duties as assigned.
GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT
- Provide general administrative and logistical support, where needed, to Global Ties U.S. exchange program activities or events, including but not limited to preparation of written materials, RSVP lists, invitation lists, and other logistics where needed;
- Perform other office support duties as assigned.
- B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, International Relations, Political Science, Area Studies, or related field;
- At least 2 years (including internships) of relevant experience in international or educational program, conference, or event planning;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and projects at once;
- Familiarity with MS Office suite programs, Bridge LMS, Salesforce CRM, web-based communications, and social media;
- Experience in LMS and/or CRM administration;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated interest in international exchange, education, or affairs;
- Ability to interact professionally with international visitors, government officials, local sponsors, and private sector representatives.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- International experience;
- Association experience;
- Monitoring and evaluation experience;
- Experience creating content using Adobe Creative Cloud and Articulate 360 applications.
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities;
- Patient, diplomatic, and able to work well with a variety of people;
- Proficiency in a second language (Spanish preferred).
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, members, stakeholders, vendors, and program participants;
- Ability to set priorities when multiple demands are present;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED
- Will be required to attend meetings and events outside of the office, possibly after regular business hours and/or on weekends.
OTHER IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS
- This job will require a criminal background check.
- All applicants must be eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by person(s) assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org