Global Nomads Group is a not-for-profit committed to fostering dialogue and understanding among the world’s youth. We are preparing a generation of global citizens who are empathetic, aware, and taking action to address some of the world’s most pressing issues. Learn more about our mission here.
Join our Journey! As the part-time Recruitment Assistant, you will report to the Director of Program Operations. Your work will support the organization’s efforts to expand and diversify our United States reach and grow our overall youth participant numbers in our Campfire programs. You will enthusiastically engage in intake meetings and confidently lead virtual information sessions with a variety of prospective participants (from school-based educators and administrators to district- and state-level personnel to youth development organization coordinators). Your attention to detail and ability to think systematically will be crucial in ensuring that interested parties receive all the information they need to move from prospective lead to active participant.
What you’ll do:
- Update and maintain database management systems (e.g. HubSpot) to ensure accurate and clean recruitment data
- Extract and compile data into reports to inform new strategic recruitment approaches
- Coordinate and lead intake meetings and virtual information sessions with prospective participants
- Engage in timely and effective communication with prospective Campfire participants to ensure high conversion rates
- Process all Campfire registrations and applications for timely onboarding of participants
- Provide research and administrative support to the Director of Program Operations
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and dedication for all youth to have the opportunity to engage in a cross-cultural experience.
- Strong organizational skills - ability to manage your time effectively, schedule calls with prospective participants across various US time zones, and engage in timely follow-up.
- Attention to detail in order to ensure accurate and timely communication and information sharing to lead to successful conversion from program registration to implementation.
- Superb communication skills - excellent spoken and written English, with an ability to communicate effectively and efficiently about program implementation and what facilitators and youth program leaders can expect.
- Enthusiasm and confidence to deliver virtual presentations about our Campfire programs and answer questions in a concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a growing Programs team.
- Commitment of 20 hours of work per week.
- At least one year of work or educational experience that is directly applicable to the primary responsibilities of this position.
You must have experience with:
- Excel or Google Sheets
- PowerPoint or a similar presentation tool
We’d love if you had experience with:
- HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, and Canva
- Educational entities or youth development organizations (administrative or teaching)
- Sales in any field
- Additional languages, especially Spanish
This role requires you to be available for meetings with prospective participants in various (Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific), but we are flexible on the specific location.
- A competitive salary
- 6% retirement match
- Flexible hours
- Annual staff retreat
- Org-provided professional development
- A MacBook Pro or PC laptop
- A budget to buy books and engage in job relevant trainings
- A budget to choose your own equipment when you start (mouse, keyboard, etc)
- Free coffee when you’re on site
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org