Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The Intel Analyst will be responsible for gathering and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government.
The Analyst may be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Integrate and assess the full scope of IC collection efforts against WMD-CT targets
- Evaluate existing collection streams/sources; and trends, opportunities, and gaps in reporting specifics to the WMD-terrorism threats
- Work with intelligence analysis components throughout the customer’s environment
- In partnership with WMD-CT leadership, collaborate with IC partners to address critical CT intelligence gaps and utilize the full range of CT and counter-proliferation collection platforms against WMD-CT priorities
- Draft, edit, coordinate, and disseminate documents in preparation of customer meetings
- Create and maintain quarterly trend statistics on collection postures and responses
- Represent WMD-CT in collections management meetings and brief members of upper management
- Evaluate IC analytical and collection reports (including SIGINT and HUMINT), and extract critical information to present to management
The Analyst must have:
- 2 + years experience working with intelligence collection as it related to CT issues
- Demonstrated experience in HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management
- Experience writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time sensitive tasks and providing high-level briefings to a mature audience
- Strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
- Previous experience supporting CBRN or WMD efforts within the Intelligence or DoD communities
- Broad-based experience supporting defense and intelligence enterprises and an understanding of different IC customer’s needs
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to produce reports and brief members of upper management
- Prior experience presenting information to diverse audiences
- Experience working with key US foreign policy and national security CT objectives
- Bachelor’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org