The IRC Europe Resettlement Asylum and Integration Department is expanding its technical offerings on resettlement and integration in Europe. The EURITA Program Assistant will support the EURITA project, which aims to deliver high-quality and innovative technical assistance to help European countries develop improved resettlement and integration strategies and tools, based on U.S. best practices. Phase 3 of the project launched in January 2019 and is funded through the European Commission’s DG HOME. Under this project, IRC and partners will develop several resources and provide capacity building support to improve cultural orientation practices for the resettlement of third country nationals in the EU. The Program Assistant will provide key support in maintaining and tracking the engagement of the stakeholders, ensuring the online platform at EURITA.org is kept current and provide administrative support for the trainings.
- Liaise with the Resettlement Resources website developers to include content posting, regular content updating, and general maintenance and functionality; maintain and monitor online discussion board;
- Work closely with regional supply chain and Brussels office logistics staff to ensure logistics for in person and online trainings, including procurement in compliance with IRC supply chain procedures and coordination with external vendors;
- Compile program data including participation, training and activity survey results, compile monthly website and eLearning platform usage reports though google analytics and E-learning management software;
- In collaboration with Senior Integration Specialist create evaluation and data monitoring tools and update program logframe;
- In coordination with EURITA staff, manage EURITA’s bimonthly eNewsletter to generate engaging content that promotes EURITA activities and keep subscriber mailing list up-to-date;
- Support in steering committee and project meetings, scheduling and documenting follow up and action points;
- Contribute to the organization of monthly stakeholder community of practice meetings;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- 1-2 years of programmatic experience with a large NGO preferred.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Positive, forward looking and able to work well in a team oriented environment;
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience using word press or similar website development platform;
- Strong attention to detail (excellent proofreading and editing skills);
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines;
- Excellent oral, visual, written and interpersonal skills with evidence of ability to productively interact with a wide range and level of staff and organizations;
- Language Skills: Fluent in written and spoken English, conversational French preferred.
- This position will be office based with local travel and occasional travel within Europe.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Senior Integration Specialist, EURITA;
- Other internal and external relationships: The position will work closely with the Finance and Compliance Manage. Regular collaboration will be required with partner organization staff.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org