We are looking for an Head of the unit counter terrorism and organised crime for a fixed-term contract for maternity leave replacement.
Under the authority of the of Operationnal and Development Director, he/she will in charge of:
- manage a team of 7 project managers;
- organize the operational implementation of cluster projects: budget supervision, project and activity management;
- ensure compliance with contractual obligations and procedures imposed by the donnor;
- ensure the development of the departement portfolio in line with the strategy defined by CIVIPOL;
- Represent its departement at management meetings and with institutional partners (field missions, participation in steering committees, key meetings, seminars, conferences).
- Master degree (Business school, Institutes of Political Studies, International Cooperation);
- About 10 years of professional experience in the management of international projects including 3 years of team management;
- International project management;
- Professional English;
- Organized, ability to negotiate;
- Ability to evolve in a multicultural environment;
- Management of a team;
- Agile with budget and financial data.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org