ARS Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world. It is also a think- tank elaborating themes of Culture, Governance and Human Rights, natural resources.
Established in ‘92, as a result from the evolution of previous forms of association, ARS Progetti inherited a professional tradition dating back to the beginning of the 70.s, which considered people’s cultural specificity as an asset for development.
Deadline for application: 30/11/2019
Organization unit: ARS Progetti SPA
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract duration: 1 year
The person should have:
- interest and experience in issues related to international development;
- a knowledge of international donors financing instruments;
- an excellent command of English and possibly at least another language between French and Spanish;
- the ability to write clearly and succinctly;
- computer literate: office applications, database, websites;
- a desire to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- an open and friendly personality, able to work well in a team.
- Good knowledge of the internal workings of the EU institutions and decision making processes, particularly in the field of external relations;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of international development programmes;
- Previous experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation;
- Previous experience of working abroad, preferably in countries beneficiaries of international public aid.
- Preparation of call for tender and Framework Contract requests for services (FWC SIEA 2018, lots 1-2-3-4);
- Project management of awarded contracts.
Applications with detailed CV in English should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected].
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org