Culmen International LLC is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to work in support of Army Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation. Qualified candidates will have experience supporting consolidated security cooperation activities. This position is contingent on contract award.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Maintains current knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Control Regulations (EAR), the Low Observable/Counter Low Observable (LO/CLO) Directive, the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAAM), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) policy, the National Disclosure Policy (NDP-1), and related technology controls for U.S. Army weapon systems.
- Reviews the technology in Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) export license requests and make recommendations to the U.S. Government (USG) representatives in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Exports and Cooperation (DASA DE&C) concerning restrictions and approvals for the release of this technology to foreign countries.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current TS/SCI or TS with eligibility to obtain SCI.
- 4+ years of experience in International Affairs and/or national security policy.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Business, Public Administration, Engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree requirement may be waived with 10+ years of applied Security Assistance experience while serving as a uniformed member of the U.S. Armed Forces or as a U.S. government employee.
- Knowledge and familiarity of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) process.
- Working knowledge of munitions licensing, the rules governing that function, and the rules and procedures associated with disclosure agreements.
- Knowledge in the areas of technology transfer and the rules governing that function.
- Knowledge and experience with the following:
- U.S. Army Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM)
International Traffic and Arms Regulation (ITAR)
Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR)
Foreign Assistance Act (FAA)
Arms Export Control Act (AECA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency working across the Microsoft Office Suite.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org