Culmen International LLC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to work in support of Army Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation. Qualified candidates will have experience supporting consolidated security cooperation activities. This position is contingent on contract award.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide program level analysis and security cooperation support for Army defense export and cooperation activities.
- Conduct extensive research to support technical writing tasks.
- Write and develop policy documentation related to security assistance, export controls, and technology transfer.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current TS/SCI or TS with eligibility to obtain SCI.
- 4+ years of experience in International Affairs and/or national security policy.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Business, Public Administration, Engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree requirement may be waived with 10+ years of applied Security Assistance experience while serving as a uniformed member of the U.S. Armed Forces or as a U.S. government employee.
- Working knowledge of Security Assistance policies and laws that govern export controls and technology transfer.
- Knowledge and familiarity of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) process.
- Strong research skills.
- Experience with writing and developing policy documentation related to security cooperation.
- Technical writing experience related to security cooperation.
- Knowledge in the areas of technology transfer and the rules governing that function.
- Knowledge and experience with the following:
- U.S. Army Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM)
International Traffic and Arms Regulation (ITAR)
Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR)
Foreign Assistance Act (FAA)
Arms Export Control Act (AECA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency working across the Microsoft Office Suite.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org