- Master degree in Social Science/International Development with advanced written communication, planning, training, interpersonal and fund-raising skills.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in relief and development settings with programming, planning/monitoring, networking and fund-raising.
Coordinate and build ADRA’s Ebola response crisis; Provide technical support in assessments, proposal development and implementation of projects; monitoring of projects performance; sharing regional updates and liaison and networking with other actors.
LANGUAGE PREFERENCE: English and French (spoken and written).
Initiate and coordinate planning activities:
- Coordinate field needs assessment;
- Initiate new projects and prepare proposals for funding;
- Lead out in identifying sources of funding for new program initiatives to expand donor base;
- Participate in cluster and other coordination meeting in-country;
- Prepare situation reports ;
- Coordination and management of humanitarian assistance responses as per the developed humanitarian plan.
- Review and update the response plan as appropriate to reflect the emerging trends
- Establish relevant and appropriate contacts, linkages and collaboration with individuals and organizations in all levels.
- Develop monitoring tools to evaluate progress of emergency response projects
- Make sure the project is adhering to safety and security protocols
- Lead in the preparation of project and program reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports).
- Make sure projects are documented for communication and fundraising purposes (human interest stories, photos, videos, etc.)
- Keep regular contact with the field team to ensure flow of communication
- Prepare network teleconference field agenda for discussion in ADRA network meetings.
- Ensure regular contact with Country Office, ADRA Regional Office and ADRA International key personnel
- Perform other responsibilities as agreed with the immediate supervisor
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org